Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Workspace Wednesday


READ MORE....
Ok so now that Christmas is over I'm not so busy at work so I can get back to blogging! Here is my workspace as it looked this morning. Yeah, I know its kinda messy, but that's just how it is. The green 12x12 front and center is actually something Reagan (my 4year old) is working on. She can use the little punches from Stampin' Up! and when I'm crafting she punches out shapes then uses a glue stick to make cards. She LOVES it and I love having her in there with me!  I've got LOTS of  little scraps from the Brights Paper Pack, I'm totally <3 that pack!!
I'm currently not in the middle of anything, I've made several card sets using retired sets. I'm waiting for my December order from Stampin' Up! to come in!!! I'm so STOKED! I'm expecting new items from the NEW Mini & Sale•A•Bration catalogs! Not to mention some goodies from the current Idea Book & Catalog! 
I'm working on some ideas for classes & videos that I hope to get started on soon. So keep checking back for new stuff!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment