Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here is a standard size card set that I made mixing current & retired products. The main stamped image, the "thank you" & flower pot of tulips, is a retired set, along with the dots at the bottom. The sentiment "you're the BEST!" is from a current set. All the paper and the shape that I stamped the "you're the BEST!" on is current, I punched with the Decorative Label Punch twice and then I layered one on top of the other. I used a black pen to outline the shape on the green card stock just to add some interest. I made 6 cards changing the pattered paper & color of the the tulips. Then I made this "magazine holder" to put the cards & envelopes in. I punched again with the Decorative Label Punch and stamped "thank you", then I folded it in half and adhered it to the front of the card holder so you know what kind of cards in that holder.


Products used:



8.5x11 Crumb Cake Card Stock - 120953
8.5x11 Whisper White Card Stock - 10073
Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack Brights - 117155
8.5x11 Garden Green Card Stock - 102584
8.5x11 Smooth Card Stock Brights Assortments - 119706
       (colors used Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry)
Ink Pads in Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry
Blender Pen - 102845
Versa Mark - 102283
Black embossing powder - 109133
Heat Tool - 100005
Snail Adhesive - 104332
Perfect Words Stamp Set - 122472
Decorative Label Punch - 120907

No comments:

Post a Comment