Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Workspace Wednesday: 061312

Ok so I've not posted a "Workspace Wednesday" photo in awhile... oh I just noticed I misspelled "Wednesday" in the photo! lol! (I had a rough night last night, had to wake up every couple hours to check on Abby) So back to my workspace, its rather clean for my space :D I reorganized some storage space over the weekend so I did tidy up my desk. In this picture I'm working 2 projects. A 12x12 scrapbook page in the left side of the picture about half way down then opposite side of that I was putting together some pillow boxes for a business so I was playing with design ideas. The "Little Spook" mini album is on my desk because I need to make another one for Abby Jo AND  I need to update Reagan's. The cricut booklets are from Creative Memories, I think its "Be Young" its a REALLY cool cartridge I'm having fun with it. I will post some projects using it in the weeks ahead. So stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment