Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nuts About Sketches week 229

 I made the new Design Team over at Nuts About Sketches! I'm so excited to get to design pages from Shawn's sketches, as you know, i love them!!! Here is the first week that i did. 
On the left side i changed the 2 - 5x7's to 3 - 4x6's. I loved this series of my dad and reagan taking pictures with his professional camera, and i wanted to keep them on the same page. on the right hand side i made the 7x5 image bigger, since i had the space where the journaling strip was suppose to be. plus i added a little 3x3 image to the top corner of where you can see that dad is taking the picture. I LOVE this picture of my mom & my girls, its one of my favorites!!
I used a variety of kits, mixing them together to get the look i wanted. I hope you enjoy and check out the Nuts About Sketches blog to see what the other design team members did with this same sketch! And feel free to leave a comment or question, I'd love to hear from you!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the sketch! I really love your title area and pops of bright color. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete