Monday, October 18, 2010

Cheer Up

Here is a card that I made this morning using a stamp set I picked up at Michael's in the $1 bin!!! There are 3 images and 4 sentiments in this little mini set. When I make a card, I like to make 2 at a time, of the same card of course. Since you've got all the stuff out why not make two! So, the first one I made I had the front all done and was about to stamp my "Handmade" stamp on the back. The card was unfolded and laying flat on my desk so I could get a good stamp on the back. I had my Stazon ink pad in my hand and DROPPED it on the front of the card!!! GGGRRR!!!! Oh well, that was a practice card.:D I gave it to Reagan, she was THRILLED to get it!!! The papers I used were scraps from different packs. To color in the Rainbow I used Stampin' Up! Watercolor pencils and a Blender Pen also from Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment