Saturday, August 20, 2011

Book Worm tag/bookmark


Here is a quick (seriously I made this in less than 15mins and I was making it up as I went, so no plan ahead of time) little bookmark or you could use it as a gift tag. I used my cricut and cut the red tag & yellow strips from the "Sweet Treats" cartridge and the worm is from "Create a Critter". The crossword puzzle pattern is a stamp from Hero Arts that I LOVE ( and I don't even like crossword puzzles:) ) and the words "book worm" are stamped with a Studio G alphabet set from Michael's that I picked up in the $1 bin. I was excited when I found out the letters fit inside the crossword blocks! So many ideas you could use with those two stamps! The ribbon was some that my sister had given me and I secured it on the tag with the Tim Holtz "Tiny Attacher" which is another tool that I LOVE! Oh, and I stamped the "loops" on the yellow in black from the "Tiny Treats Birthday" set from Papertrey Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment