Monday, August 22, 2011

Halloween Mini Goody Bags!


Halloween Mini Goodie Bag Toppers
1-12 . . .$1 each
12 or more . . . .$0.50 each
(more birthday & halloween icons & sayings available, candy not included, more samples to come!)

These are lots of fun to make! The little bags I picked up at Michael's, I think! The cardstock is from Stampin' Up! (not familiar with Stampin' Up!... its only the BEST place to get Cardstock!) I used Stazon Black Ink and I used just one stamp set from Papertrey Ink called "Tiny Treats: Halloween"   

I used my cricut to cut out the shape in cardstock then I stamped the image on it. For the "Franky" image, I did a technique called paper piecing. I stamped the image on the orange cs & on a green cardstock and cut it out. Then I adhered the green image to the orange cs. Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment