Thursday, January 12, 2012

I scrapbook page I just love!

We all have those scrapbook pages that we just love, am I right? Well this is one of my favorite lately. I love to use Stampin' Up! 12x12 smooth card stock for scrapbook pages! The thickness of the card stock is AWESOME, I used "Tasteful Trim" die with Whisper White Card Stock & also with the football texture paper at the bottom. I thought that little design kinda looked like little footballs lined up. Then I matted the pictures with some black card stock and used an old border punch from Stampin' Up! The background is "Night of Navy" Card Stock from Stampin' Up! I cut the football shape with my Circut using some paper that has a football texture on it. And then just a little finishing touch, I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to outline the 3/4 of the page. I put the photo strip down with Stampin' Dimensional to give it some added interest. I just <3 this page!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment