Monday, April 30, 2012

Project Life: Week 11

ok so I'm a little behind on my Project Life pages. I'm still taking the pictures, but life has been so busy for us that I've not had time to put the pages together. The weather has been unseasonably warm here, so we've been playing outside a lot. Its hard to keep shoes on my girls... I guess they are barefoot country girls! :) I also did lots of scrapbooking this week, God has really blessed us with this business and we are SO THANKFUL!   Reagan is trying to figure out how to tie shoes... she still has a way to go yet! Then we have the girls eating! Reagan was VERY impressed with this HUGE pancake and Abby loves to eat anything! And I added all the funny little things Reagan's says through out the week. I update my fb status with the funny things she says then when I work on Project Life I just go to that week on fb and copy & paste it. It works like a dream! I have people come up to almost on a weekly bases & say how much they love Reagan's quotes. They say it brightens their days & makes them laugh. So I kinda think of it as a ministry. We are so blessed to have Reagan & Abby Jo!!!!!!!! So here is my layout for Week 11...


No comments:

Post a Comment