Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This is a Birthday card for my cousins twin boys first birthday, the theme was "we go together like Milk & Cookies".  I used the birthday party colors as my color pallet, the banner was mostly scraps laying on my desk :). I used "Create A Critter" (my FAVORITE Cricut Cartridge!) for the milk bottle & straw, I added some white lines around the bottle to give it some intrest. The cookies were cut from "From my Kitchen" Cricut Cartridge (on my personal top 10 Cricut Cartridges). I cut out 2 milk bottles & 4 cookies, 1 set for the card & I used the other set as a "tag" for the gift. I also used "Varsity Alphabet" stamp set from Stampin' Up! to stamp "milk cookies" with "chestnut roan" chalk ink from Color Box on the gift package. Over all I thought it was STINKIN" CUTE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment