Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Happy Mailbox Project

So I love to make cards. With 2 little girls running around, some times i *need* to craft but know I don't have enough time to scrapbook. So I will make a card. Well, after making a bunch of cards and having them pile up, I would get discouraged about making them. Whats the point? So I'm starting a personal little project, when I make a card - I mail it to someone. Part of making it is putting it in an envelope & addressing it and putting a cute stamp on it and putting in the mailbox. I will write a little note on a Post-It so that whoever gets it and send it on to someone they know. While I'm in the first stages of making the card, I will try to think about all my friends & family and say a little pray to ask God who needs a little pick me up or just a smile when they open their mailbox. Then as I'm putting the card together I will think about and pray for that person. Its been fun to see who God puts on my heart and how their card seems to reflect them a bit.  I will post these cards on instagram and hash tag them #happymailbox . Here are a few of them.....





No comments:

Post a Comment