Monday, August 27, 2012

family traditions | digital scrapbook page


i'm back this morning with another digital layout! i worked most of the weekend in my new craft space getting it all set up! im hoping to start filming some of my layouts and see what everyone thinks about that. so anyway back to todays layout! I used this sketch from Nuts About Sketches, i started out with 14 images from this event. every year, my husbands family & extended family gets together on Memorial Day to have dinner. so these pictures are from that. His grandma is in the red shirt, this was not too long after she found out she had breast cancer, after several rounds of chemo, she is cancer free at this time!!! Praise God for answering prayers and healing her!
One of my mother-in-law's cousins found these pink Dora cowboy boots & a dora backpack that she had to get for reagan! Although she has out grown the boots we still use the backpack. reagan absolutely loved it all!!

i was able to narrow the images  down to 11. here is the sketch...

 

i used this kit from Christine Smith Digital Design. i love the woodgrain and the color combos are bright modern colors but they have a vintagy feel - really awesome! you get several "papers" plus lots of embellishments!! I'm looking forward to using it on some more pages!
hope you enjoyed todays post! please leave a comment and let me know if there is any theme you'd like to see a layout on and i will do my best to put one together for you! and ill be back tomorrow with another layout! have a GREAT monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment