Friday, August 17, 2012

the warriors | traditional scrapbook page

today we have a traditional page, sorry the picture isn't better. i photograph them in my living room on my coffee table because my living room has 3 big windows. on sunny days i dont have problems but today was cloudy. anywho. .  . here is what i did & used
the background 12x12 is from a sport stack it has a messy grid and some grungy black marks on it. the green at the top is from that same stack it has white sports word on it like "player, VIP, ect", i used a black pen and outlined the green just to give it a bit of definition. I matted the photos on some white cardstock and stuck them down then put two strips of black & white polka dot washi tape from the SMASH line of K&Co. i use that tape alot! then i used sports mania cricut cartridge to cut the glove, ball and bats. then i used boys will be boys cartridge to cut his name. (fyi: both cartridges are on sale at Custom Crops thats where i get alot of my cartridges from) i used my SMASH label maker to add "and the warriors" under his name, the label has adhesive on it but i cant get it to stick very well, so i used my tiny attacher to make sure it stays put! :) then i added three little pieces of paper at the top and rounded the corners and outlined them.

No comments:

Post a Comment