Thursday, August 16, 2012

workspace wednesday - - on thursday?

ok so yesterday was a crazy day for me. this was reagan's first week back at preschool and i ended up working 2 days back to back at work, which isn't normal for me, plus i had a headache. so thats why i wasnt able to post a workspace photo yesterday - i took the picture - just couldn't get the time to upload it. so here ya go! 


check out how clean it is! yeah - thats clean for me! I'm working on a 12x12 "fiesta" layout, so the supplies are laying around for that. the cricut handbook for the Autumn Celebration cartridge (i cut the word "fiesta" & the pinata) and the Gypsy with the cricut right behind it. little pile of scraps from the cuts here and there. plus i just picked up a Zig 2 way glue pen (LOVE IT) for little cuts, I'm not sure how i survived without one for so long! And then just some random stamp sets that im playing with. 

I'm planning to relocate my scrap space this weekend. right now its in a corner of our bedroom and its gonna move into a guest/storage room. it will be closer to where the girls play during the day. im so excited! i will post updates as we get moving on this!!!! please feel free to leave comments or questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment