Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Workspace Wednesday: 07/11/12


Ok I realized that I didn't post my workspace picture for last week! So here it is.. Im working on alot of things, first of all starting on the left, I have my color coach out trying to come up with some new color combos to play with, right now I'm loving Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point (both from Stampin' Up!) and a lime. I don't have a good Lime color ink :( I was using Green Galore from Stampin' Up! but that pad is now dry (sniff sniff) and they don't have that color anymore. So I gotta find a new one! Next on the desk is the GYPSY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my gypsy, I can't do anything without it! the Rolodex is a project I'm working on using THIS stamp set from Paper Trey Ink to help me keep all thoughts in one place. I'm really loving it, when I'm working on a project and need a little something I just flip through whatever section I'm needing help with and I find what I need! Its just simply great! All the little white hearts you see are from this die from Stampin' Up!. The big notebook is out because I'm gonna enter a design team call!!! I've never done that before but I've wanted to. So I thought I'd give it a try, I gotta get a couple more pictures printed before I can submit it, I'm pretty excited about it all!! So that's my desk for last week. I'm working on different stuff this week so things will look different for the post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment