Wednesday, July 25, 2012

workspace wednesday: 07.25.12

you'd think will all the digital pages ive been doing that my workspace would be cleaner!! lol! well lets see starting on the left and moving to the right...
my blue cricut is holding my smash book, and i see some baby bottle parts? abby hasn't had a bottle in a very long time so I'm not sure why those are there? I've been making some Mini milk carton treat boxes, so I've got some stampin' up! stamps stacked up there. in the back between my ink tower and the tool turn around is just a bunch of random stuff. then there is some fabric (i was wrapping around the milk cartons) plus some other scraps. so not alot going on on the desk this week. I think its about time to clean it all off . . . maybe next week? or the next? we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment