Saturday, January 22, 2011

k4 scraps has launched!!

 I have launched my first website!! 

How great would it be to hire someone ELSE to do all of your creative thinking? That's exactly what I do! If you don't have the time or energy to put into making you own scrapbook or a gift scrapbook for someone else, I can help!


Even if you already have a scrapbook going an djust need some help with a few pages, I can do it!


• Check out the gallery for ideas and to see samples of themes available.    
• The Webstore will have additional items for sale. You could find items such as greeting cards, altered letters (custom & standard), cupcake toppers, vinyl cling for home decor and so much more!  note: content is still being added, so check back often.

This website will have custom items & items available for purchase as is. If you see something or have an idea for a project but see where it is available marked "custom", just contact me and we will work it out. I'm ALWAYS up for learning something new!!!

So click on over to k4 scraps and check on it often as i plan to update often!!! 

www.k4jo.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment